Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm thinking def shoold bi this stuf on my cumputer

OK, I have to say that I love craigslist . Where else can you find such a high concentration of people deluded into thinking they can find a taker on their moldy piles of "collectibles." Particularly the swinging used CD/DVD market. "I have a bunch of CDs. How does $50 sound?"

as my friend PG says.. "Totally. I LOVE DVDs and CDs! It makes no difference what's on them - I just can't get enough of those shiny disks!"

I somewhat agree. But my tastes are slightly more gourmet.

Me, I happen to love box-of-water-damaged-all-types-of-music for sale. That's my favorite genre! I wonder if Wall of Sound has a section in their store for that kind of stuff.

Like today, craigslist has brought me not one, but two gentlemen from Tacoma that have a box-of-water-damaged-all-types-of-music for sale! Sorry I'm typing so fast, but I'm scrambling for my wallet right now!

So, what.. whenever it rains in the area, one can assume that some desperate Tacoma dudes will sell their box of CDs they left out in the rain when they were drunkenly working on their '87 Chevy Nova?

I think I'll need to buy a storage shed for all these purchases!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Good stuff, this!

March 29, 2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Binulatti said...

Hm, I wonder if the discs just happen to be in alphabetical order with a weird slash across their jewel boxes. Mem'ry lane.

March 29, 2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home