Monday, February 13, 2006

shot him in the ass on tha DOWN stroke..

John Stewart has got to be salivating to do tonight's Daily Show.

Dick Cheney shoots his buddy with a shotgun, from 30 yards away. Oh, sorry.. they call it peppered when it's the hunting version of friendly fire. Anyway, there's an elusive THIRD MAN there, who is anonymous. Uhh.. why? It's a damn hunting accident! I happens all the time. Yeah, it's stupid. Yeah they were probably drunk on peach schnapps and Coors. Whatever, it's cool -- just tell me who this other dude was that DIDN'T GET SHOT BY THE VICE PRESIDENT.

One' a them things ya just are curious about. Anyone wanna guess?

Oh, yeah.. and likely sheerly out of force of habit, they tried to cover-up the admittedly embarrassing incident. Surprised they didn't get some dude named Skeeter to pull the buckshot out of homeboy's face instead going to a hospital.

So it's on. Open season on Cheney. Bring it. Let's start with James and Sarah Brady, of the Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Oh, snap! (thanks to my bud JR):

James and Sarah Brady made comments today related to Vice President Cheney's reportedly accidental shooting yesterday in Texas.
"Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot."
"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."
http://www.usnewswire.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Methinks you doth protest too much. Admit it, the mysterious third person in the hunting party is YOU! [cues up creepy, conspiracey-theory music]

February 13, 2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home