Monday, July 10, 2006

much like the bee, it buzzes

So, I'm still trying to get my poor cellphone up and running, but when I put the battery in, all it does is vibrate ceaselessly (and the screen illuminates, saying nothing). And I can't get my sweet sweet Kraftwerk ringtone outta that thing, and onto the replacement.

Oh, trials of the 21st Century.

I guess I should just shut up, as I at least a roof over my head, food to eat, and all that. Oh yeah, and a lovely betrothed! (sigh)

But back to the phone.

I just want a refund for this new monster!! Damn thing was expensive! Anybody have a used one they wanna part with?

1 Comments:

Blogger pbrchicken said...

That is the dopest idea to come down the pike in some time! I accept!

After all, the Nokia 3220 is being marketed as a fun camera phone, targeted at the youth sector.

The screen, whilst small, has 65,000 colours.

It is also a surprisingly slimline phone, and lightweight too. It has a nice chunky feel and there's a wide range of Xpress-on™ shells available for customising the phone.

Scare package? I want me mummy.

July 12, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home