Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tagged - Can I Get A Witness?

OK. I have been tagged by Binulatti to do this.. by way of Westering Hills. I've never succumbed to one of these before, so be nice as I bare my... well, not soul exactly. Actually, not sure what I'm baring! Stuff, I guess.

5 Items in my Fridge:
1. One bottle of one of my favorite beers in the world, Theakston Old Peculier. Highly recommended if you can find it.
2. Gatorade RAIN Lime Thirst Quencher. You can find it, but not highly recommeded.
3. Pine Nuts
4. Hot Buttered Rum Batter
5. 44 different condiments. Mustards, hot sauces, relishes, marinades... I'm crazy for the condiments.

5 Items in my Closet:
1. Korg M1 Synthesizer
2. A box of This Busy Monster memorabilia (handbills, posters, reviews, cover art, etc.)
3. Long abandoned box of painting supplies (oils, pastels, acrylics...)
4. Some broken cymbals
5. A massive rock poster collection, left over from my mid-90's record store job. I suck at throwing things away.

5 Items in my Car:
1. drum key, hey I've been looking all over for that!
2. 2003 Thomas Guide Pacific Northwest Road Atlas
3. Craftsman Commercial Grade Trimmer Line (for the weed wacker)
4. REI voucher "Good for One Free Pinnacle Climb" (in case I ever feel like hitting the Climbing Wall!!!)
5. Found Dead On the Shoreline, a CD by this exceeding nice fellow my band stayed with, Tim from London. He apparently also plays in a band called Naked Shit.

5 Items in my (Man)Purse:
1. 28 cd's... 3 not even in a case
2. The current Stranger and Seattle Weekly
3. The not so current New Yorker (Apr. 3, 2006)
4. A printout of flights to Japan
5. One pair of scissors, broken

5 People who are Thusly Tagged:
1. the
2. buck
3. stops
4. right
5. here

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Uh, oh, you've been spammed! Better get that "word verification" going for your comments section!

May 31, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger pbrchicken said...

they have been thusly trounced.. it's weird, I do have the word verification thing. They stop at nothing nothing do you hear me?

May 31, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger pbrchicken said...

shit, now I lost that drum key again!

June 17, 2006 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home