Monday, March 10, 2008

back from tour..

I'm not normally a stout drinker... hey, I didn't mean it that way! I mean the type of beer! Sheesh.. but a properly poured Murphy's on a night boat from Ireland to France, at sundown, was a nice wrap to the best European tour my band has had to date. This was courtesy of a gift card given to us by my groovy groovy dad. Cheers.



Then I saw Juno alone in the upstairs cinema (which ruled - movie and theater alike), and went down for more pints, and tried my damndest to understand a weird ass game on TV. WTF? Something about wickets and crickets and bowlers and batsmen..

This has nothing to do with our rock tour. Oh well. It was fun... and I didn't undergo any indignities this time so I'm happy.

There's other photos of the fun here if you are so inclined.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sneak, putting up a new post right under my nose! What a peaceful picture that is. I hope to be sharing a pint of Guiness in Ireland with you before the end of the year is out!

March 14, 2008 8:07 AM  
Blogger h.f. said...

Yes! I've always thought Murphy's was better than Guinness, more chocolatey and less bitter... Glad to hear the tour went well!

I'm in PDX in three weeks to find and sign a lease, hopefully moved out and in by early May! Hope to see you guys soon... xoxoxo!

March 22, 2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Where are you now? Are you with Shannon in the Magic Kingdom?

April 05, 2008 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home