Monday, December 18, 2006

Vive l' Françoise!



OK, not all of Françoise Hardy's repetetoire is great... and many others have pointed out her limitations, but man this song just kills me. How sweet are the lyrics?*



I really wonder if one can not be in love with her. Plus how cool was it to have long hair and jeans in the early sixties, when it was all about the beehive & goofy looking dresses. OK, so the mini-skirt was cool, but I digress.



Yeah, and she could rock the chaps:


Face it, she's cool.

Well... if you are not molten yet, you will now melt:


*translated to English. There's also an English version, which I can't find a video for, sadly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you did an entire post based on one comment I made about her yesterday!

December 18, 2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home